Wednesday 25 May 2016

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

If you won lotto tomorrow... what would you do?

For the sake of the exercise lets say you win $5 million.

Would you become a "Patron" or "Spokesperson" or some other rich person title that no one is sure what the hell you actually do?

Travel? sure... but how? private jet? super launch? into space with Crazy Arsed Mr Branson? Hoverboard?

Here are my top 5...

1) House on the beach...not sure exactly where but Perth has the best beaches
2) A couple of years off to see more the world, 6 months was just not enough. South Africa, Canada, Hawaii, Bora Bora, Japan, New Zealand and then back to France
3) Personal trainer and chef because I would be an absolute lard arse in all this luxury
4) Family and friends. It feels good to give and to help....
5) 2 million to invest wisely and hopefully live off for the remainder of our very enjoyable lives

Sounds boring I know, but $5 mill in my hands would disappear like...well...my money, so I have to be conservative in my dreams or I am likely to end up blogging about the time I accidently spent $5 mill at Typo and Kikki K.

 In the mean time my budget stretches to luxury candles and that kind of smells like wealthy...



2 comments: